RaversParadiseRaversParadise

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

inception flash

creative and trippy. reminded me of inception like a dream within a dream within a dream but now its a thought within a thought within a thought within a thought. but...... I have but one question. who was thinking it?

Catoblepas responds:

WHO DO YOU THINK?

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

this. is... amazing

its just... wow. there's no words to describe it. just... wow. amazing... never took classes? don't know music theory? can't play piano? bullshit. just... wow. this song is so moving. it's practically life-changing. it gives me motivation to do anything and everything. it never gets old. it's like someone cheering you on, except theres no one there. just the sweet rhythm. just this masterpiece. just this god of a song. just feeling and emotion. just... amazing.

actual review:
this song is amazing! OMG! the structure is perfect, although it being much longer would be perfect. this should be played on the radio and not the trash music that actually is played. the many synths and instruments have perfect harmony and fit terrifically. no doubt about that. this song is probably the closest you can get to a perfect trance song. just full of emotion and energy. make more of songs like this please! I BEG OF YOU.

as aforementioned, wow.

Kr1z responds:

Hey :D Thanks so much for the review :)

Glad you like it so much!

I made many more songs like this, together with my buddy F-777 (Jesse Valentine).
We put an album together, called ReMotion!

It's now on iTunes, see my newspost for more details :)

Cheers!